Special blessing

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your request in our hearts these past days. Heavenly Father, we lifted up your weariness and frustration, your nights disturbed by nightmares, and the weight of walking into a place each day that drains rather than nourishes. We asked You to break every chain of favoritism and injustice, to open doors no man can shut, and to flood your phone with interview calls instead of rejection emails.

We prayed for a workplace where kindness is the rule, not the exception—whether that is a Christian environment where your gifts are celebrated or a remote role that spares you the long commute. We asked for a salary that reflects your worth and eases the burden you carry as a single mom, so you can be more present for your child. Above all, we prayed that you would feel the nearness of Jesus, whose love and sacrifice mean everything to you.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if a door has opened, if peace has replaced the nightmares, or if hope has begun to rise—please share that praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the wait continues, we are here to stand with you again, lifting your request afresh before the throne of grace. You are not forgotten, and we will not stop praying until God’s perfect provision is made clear.

May the Lord bless you with strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for being a healer. I need healing for ### right now. He is stressed from having so many projects at work. He doesn't have the support he needs to do the work. He has to get several projects completed by Friday. Father please provide him favor and support to do an amazing job at...
Replies
8
Views
151
Jesus I sincerely love you and thank you for not giving up on me. I appreciate you and all that you continue to do. Jesus I sincerely need a new job. I have applied to over ### jobs. Please let me get interviews for the jobs that I have applied for. I really would br a perfect match for the...
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom