### has cancer and needs Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a woman (###). She has a liver cancer. Pray healing for her. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray for ###'s mom I don't know her name but she's got diagnosed with cancer and they're having to take her bladder out I'm praying for healing and that the doctor will have God's wisdom throughout it and that the family will see God work a miracle and I asked if you would please pray for...
Replies
13
Views
163
Hi please pray for ### who is a Hindu and she has cancer and in hospital. Pray that Jesus helps her to accept him in her life and heals her from this cancer. I believe Jesus will her and save her. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom