Health Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that I will be healed from stomach pain, headaches, fungal issues, low weight and other issues. Lord, I just pray that you would fully heal my body. Lord I praise you and thank you that you are my ultimate healer!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer that her health issues she is dealing with can get under some what control so she is not wore out as much in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
202
Please pray for my ###. He's having multiple health issues. He's a believer. Please ask the Lord to have mercy and heal him. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
325
Requesting prayer for a few health issues. That God will see me through with healing. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom