I Pray That You'll Accept My Praise And Exaltation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
I pray that you'll accept my praise and exaltation LORD. Please GOD, you can take over my battles against the evil one that wants to make me lose focus from you and put it towards the negative. GOD, I pray for forgiveness and guidance and inner peace and confidence in fighting away this evil force, AMEN. These problems I'm going through are causing a lot of problems GOD. Please ward off the evilness GOD, PLEASE.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
GOD, I pray that you'll accept my exaltation and thanksgiving for your promise of salvation and for the gift of eternal life. Please intercede in my needs GOD. I pray for your guidance and I pray you'll gently mold me in your form. I pray you will take away all that is evil and that you free me...
Replies
6
Views
174
  • Locked
Please accept my praise and exaltation GOD. Thank you for the gift of life. Please GOD, help me endure these painful obstacles in my life. I pray for your guidance and strength in dealing with life's trials and tribulations. I'm going through difficulties in dealing with personal relationships...
Replies
9
Views
154
  • Locked
I pray that you'll accept my humble praise, GOD, in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Please protect me from evil GOD. I feel overwhelmed with problems with work and personal relationships. Help me overcome these difficulties GOD, AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom