Please Accept My Praise And Exaltation God. Thank You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
Please accept my praise and exaltation GOD. Thank you for the gift of life. Please GOD, help me endure these painful obstacles in my life. I pray for your guidance and strength in dealing with life's trials and tribulations. I'm going through difficulties in dealing with personal relationships and fighting through daily struggles. I live with pain fear and anxiety. I pray that you rid me of this bondage, please GOD, I PRAY IN FAITH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please accept my prayer please I'm really in desperate need you know what is going on my life at the moment please guide me and my wife to eachothers arms again my family need you God I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
287
God please accept my prayer please I'm really in desperate need you know what is going on my life at the moment please guide me and my wife to eachothers arms again my family need you God I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
423
Praise God! Thank you, Lord, for my job. I'm grateful for ### and that I can go work for her. Lord, let me do my work for you. I pray that I do well and focus on you. Lord, guard my thoughts. Lord, I thank you that my husband was able to go to the job fair today. Even though he is overqualified...
Replies
12
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom