2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My boyfriend and I have had the devil working to impact our relationship through an evil, unGodly coworker to constant events and things making time together difficult. We don't require a lot of time in order to keep a kind but it is still difficult. I can feel the devil trying to work against...
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
My family each day receives more bad news. Now there is someone threatening to undo the chap ### bankruptcy we filed so they can force us to lose our home. We need miracles. Now. We are exhausted and scared and nothing goes as it should. My husband is in jail so I'm battling alone. A good man...
Replies
5
Views
38
  • Locked
My last post I wrote two months no sorry he has been in a coma for almost two weeks.....#PrayFor###
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
Good morning everyone, My name is ### as many of you know my father ### was burnt on ###% of his body. He is in the ICU burn unit he has been there in a coma for two months. Your prayers have brought him this far he is still here so thank you to everyone who has been praying. Well today...
Replies
8
Views
116
  • Locked
Having an emotional morning. Missing my children that I want to get to see, yet again over Christmas. My dear sweet friend is passing any time now. My lights are going to be cut off because I don't have the money to pay the bill. My husband's wages are going to be garnished because the taxes...
Replies
8
Views
119
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today as I do everyday asking for something. I would rather come singing your praises and thanking you than asking for help. Father I ask that you be with my husband ### today. He has had so many trials with work and school this year. And I feel that he is...
Replies
7
Views
49
  • Locked
Gospel, Matthew 11:28-30 28 'Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.'
Replies
5
Views
68
D
  • Locked
Santa Claus is not in the Bible and I do not know what people put more attention to him rather than to Jesus in the mangers. Someone told me that the Catholic church invented this individual as St. Nicholas and that he was a wonderful Catholic person who gave gifts to children in the Middle...
Replies
7
Views
220
  • Locked
Please help me read the word of God and pray in peace without any distractions and I can focus, my name is ###.
Replies
6
Views
80
  • Locked
Please help me read the word of God and pray in peace without any distractions and I can focus.
Replies
7
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom