2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

K
  • Locked
I'm feeling so torn in my heart, I'm not sure what is going on but I need prayers, lots of them. I feel like stress is going to do me in, please pray.
Replies
6
Views
68
  • Locked
father, now there is only 3 days for my exam I am so worried about that. you know all its importance in my life. now everybody is against me. my family also. I have to pass in this exam for my dreams. please help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
Dear Lord-Please pray for my husband ### S-Please remove all the obstacles & injustices in his path -He is trying so hard and is so good -Please Heavenly Father have mercy on him- he Your needs help –Amen May God bless all who read this and bless the ones they hold dear-
Replies
7
Views
42
  • Locked
Going through a difficult time this holiday season. Please pray for God to help me and my family. The job I thought I had never came through so we are just getting by. I feel so down and alone and worse of all my, ### whom I asked for help from is shunning me now. I feel hurt and rejected...
Replies
10
Views
79
  • Locked
I am trying Lord, but it's so very hard... I know life is more important than money and food. I'm sorry, it's just I am finding it difficult. It's not that I am ungrateful for what I have, because I am grateful for my health, hair, friends, job, home, family, lease car, spiritual gifts, and...
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
pls pry with me in Jesus' Name. My youngest sister has a psychological assessment today. Pray she gets the help she needs so she can better deal with the harsh realities of this world. And pray her relationship with God grows stronger Lord. And that she will know and feel the true peace of the...
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
I pray that God sends me a safe quiet new home today. Amen
Replies
6
Views
72
  • Locked
I have a meeting today that is very important for my future please pray for God's will to be done today in my favor
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
LOVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JUST AN UPDATE BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE. MY FRIEND ### IS MUCH BETTER. PRAISE THE LORD. HE CAME TO HIS SENSES AND SAID THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO DRINK AGAIN. OUR LORD IS SO POWERFUL AND MERCIFUL. AM SURE HE HAS CURED AND HEALED ### THROUGH HIS HOLY BLOOD. DO...
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I am asking help my car be fixed today, because I really don't want to drive my ###'s car. You know all I have to do this month and next with the surgeries of my ### and ###. Please help them both be ok after they have the operations. Please Father help things to be in good...
Replies
8
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom