2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my ### as he says the right words today at the case assessment in regards to visitation with his son. Heavenly father lift my ### so he knows the right words and response to give. Please let them settle something so we can have visitation with our family. Please lord hear my...
Replies
6
Views
49
  • Locked
God please bless ### and ### with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors, iam asking your continued prayers on the job matter of my husband. Kindly pray for him to get approval from the ministry Under secretary and human resource person immediately, i.e., this week itself or else he will be in trouble. I request all your earnest prayers for this...
Replies
5
Views
47
  • Locked
God please bless me and my ### with health & strength.
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
I am praying for a spiritual healing in my life.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Lord please Bless ### in his final exams. Send the Holy Spirit to help him complete and succeed in his hard work. He has one more year to go to Grad. and work as a Chem. Engr. Bless him with the knowledge and wisdom. Send the Holy Spirit to Guide him Lord. This is such a Good person that is...
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless everyone who is in need of a blessing.
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
Precious Jesus, we love you today for being so faithful and true to your word. You have been our rock and fortress against the false teachers, and preachers that are telling us lies and half truths. Please God, this also is the sign of the last days before Jesus returns to earth. False Messiahs...
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
I am praying that God will protect me on my job. I am also praying that God will give me peace of mind on my job.
Replies
4
Views
37
  • Locked
I am praying that God will heal my marriage.
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom