2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray that he goes back to his child. He left his state to come here with his ###. Pray that he leaves his ### apartment asap and go back to the other state and take care of his daughter. Pray that he sees that staying at his ### apartment is a waste of time. Pray that he also open his eyes and...
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
Child Custody and Child Support Payment and Arrear/Family/Finances/Reconciliation My ex has taken my kids from me and wants full custody. As well, he wants to stop my child support payments. He is also in child support arrears. Please pray that God's provision will take place in this legal...
Replies
4
Views
210
  • Locked
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord --- Lord forgive me of my trespass as I forgive those who trespass against me. Help us not to hurt and sin against each other and deliver us from evil, Amen
Replies
9
Views
121
  • Locked
Ever since the year of 2009 I had some pick me up and really low days in my life. January 11, 2009 was my all time low in life I lost my wife. Then after that I quit a job that I really love and went to work for a friend and that did not work out. Then I had a really good old friend come into my...
Replies
5
Views
58
  • Locked
I praying that God will bless everyone who need a financial breakthrough to receive one.
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
I am praying that God will show me favor on my job and show me favor with my supervisor, and co-workers.
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
Pray to the Father that the Lord would release all the walls of resistance within and around ### that has made it impossible for him to give and receive love fully. That he would accept the prompting of the Holy Spirit's love that flows through me onto him—that it would transform his heart...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Dear lord thank you for waking me up this morning please give me the strength lord please help get my bills in order and give my ### and ### a christmas I'm the one wrong for the decision I make and they need a christmas please help me and get all these demons away and let me and ### live our...
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. He is in need of pray and spiritual guidance and wisdom. Help him Lord that his business client will be open to listen to the facts and not shut him down. Asking for understanding and kindness. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
42
  • Locked
God, Please heal me of GERD and heart arrhythmia that might be caused from years of Prilosec depleting my ### and ###. I ask in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom