Please pray for my son as he says the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel49

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### as he says the right words today at the case assessment in regards to visitation with his son. Heavenly father lift my ### so he knows the right words and response to give. Please let them settle something so we can have visitation with our family. Please lord hear my prayer. Please pray that my ### passes this semester of nursing school. We should hear of her final results tomorrow. Please Lord let us solve this situation with visitation and not go to court. Lord God hear my prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
373
Jesus I am in love with the guy and he says he loves me too but Jesus he cares for me sometimes and sometimes he doesn't God, if he is mine then let him fall for my love and if he is not mine then please God show me his true colour.
Replies
7
Views
283
I have a son, ###, he says that Jesus doesn’t exist and he says blasphemous things about him and Mother Mary. This hurts my soul. He further goes on to say that he hates his life and wishes he was dead. I don’t understand why. My husband and I live to make him happy but no matter what we do for...
Replies
8
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom