father, now there is only ### days for my exam ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
father, now there is only 3 days for my exam I am so worried about that. you know all its importance in my life. now everybody is against me. my family also. I have to pass in this exam for my dreams. please help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my exam later on ### so I can pass my exam because my ### hates me for no ### and she might fail me. I am so scared even though I can’t study. I don’t know what to do.
Replies
9
Views
173
Dear Jesus, Thank you for giving me a part-time job with flexibility and an income to provide for my family. I pray that You will help me pass my insurance exam next Wednesday. I am not sure if I would have more time to study. Between work, looking after the kids, and keeping up with the...
Replies
16
Views
343
Tomorrow I will sit for a really important exam. I am extremely scared as it is very difficult and my professor is also not very easy going. I have worked hard for this and I really don’t want to fail. Please pray that I will pass it. I really need it right now. Thank you very much! God...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom