I'm feeling so torn in my heart, I'm not ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
I'm feeling so torn in my heart, I'm not sure what is going on but I need prayers, lots of them. I feel like stress is going to do me in, please pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling with a lot of sins that come from the heart, such as pride, judgement, complaining, gossip. More so heavy on the judgement & kinda the pride, but the gossip & complaining is a lot more rare these days, but it's not fully gone. I don't like that I'm dealing with these sins, I...
Replies
12
Views
212
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
145
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom