Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today as I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you today as I do everyday asking for something. I would rather come singing your praises and thanking you than asking for help. Father I ask that you be with my husband ### today. He has had so many trials with work and school this year. And I feel that he is trying so hard to make a better life for us and our children. As I am trying to do the same. Please help him be happy. Please be with him at work today and get him to school tonight for his last exam. Please let him let go of his past that I feel holds him back as well as his anger. For he is a good person. Also please be with my daughter in school let her do better so she won't be held back. Also help her find happiness. Lord I am trying to tell her to pray to you and turn her fears to you. And she looks at me like I'm crazy. Help me convince her that turning to you will help. I can only thank you for the things you have helped me with lately. Leaning on you has helped me find more confidence and I feel opened up many opportunities. Thank you. All I ask is be with me and help me do what's best for my family. In your Son Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
194
Dear heavenly father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor and providence that I will be receiving my dream job. My is ###. Give me a job before March 2025, it's not over, please. In ###. In ###. Matthew 7: Verse 7 to 8. You said. To ask, you, and you will be given to us; to seek...
Replies
7
Views
398
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom