Focus And Concentration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please help me read the word of God and pray in peace without any distractions and I can focus, my name is ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for sunday school children who struggle to focus, concentrate, memorize spritual lessons. Our God Almighty must burn all unwanted stuff that has overloaded the minds of our children through social media. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must grant wisdom in...
Replies
10
Views
132
I have a MASSIVE and important exam in ### days, and I really need to be very focused and productive today. I pray in Jesus name for clarity of mind, concentration and efficiency. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
149
Praise The Lord! I have been going through warfare in myself (mind - distraction, wastage) I have rescheduled my board exam since 3 months ($### per cancellation & rescheduling - ### times) I am unable to finish my everyday assignments for the day. I am scheduled for exam on ###/###/#### @...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom