2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for my ###. I ask you Lord to help them be men of God. Give them confidence and a financial blessing that would help them to build their house. I ask you to break any evil spirit or curse that binds them to move forward. Give them peace and sound mind to make good decisions. Bring good...
Replies
9
Views
151
  • Locked
I pray that ### will open his heart to me one day...I love him dearly and I wait patiently and do my best get on by but, I just pray that he'll open up to me someday. It hurts to wait and I've been waiting for eight months so far. Please God, help me with him.
Replies
13
Views
166
  • Locked
Dear God and prayer warriors, thank you for the small miracles in my life, I am truly grateful for this life, sometimes I get discouraged, but then I turn to God and this site, and everything changes for the best, I know in time things will change, bless all of you.
Replies
11
Views
69
  • Locked
My love ### is suffering from depression and mood swings. Because of that he isolates himself and avoid contacts. Please God heal ### from his depression and mood swings, let him love and accept himself and redirect him back to me, so that we can continue a loving and caring relationship and get...
Replies
15
Views
86
  • Locked
Lord, The Holiday Season is just a few weeks away. Bless and Protect all of us from the high crime around us. Don't let anything happen to any one of us. thank you for blessing my neighbor that were involved in a Robbery. thank for not letting anyone getting hurt. Lord, their are so many...
Replies
12
Views
59
  • Locked
Abba, You come first, search my heart and reveal to me what must change still Lord, I want to be with ###, You know this, this is my heart's desire and I know You are delivering this miracle already, but I also pray that You show me what to do Lord not to fall ever again in temptation or place...
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
For ### to have inner peace and self-confidence. Please give ### motivation and lift this depression. Open a positive door for ###, bless ### financially and forgive ### for ### anger. Father, please give ### a job. In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ...I ask these things for ###.
Replies
11
Views
74
  • Locked
Please GOD, I pray for your intercession over battles I'm going through. Please give me the strength and wisdom to overcome these difficulties in accordance to your will. I pray in faith God that you will save me from the satanic attacks against me, please I suffer enough. He goes to attack me...
Replies
17
Views
90
  • Locked
Lord, I am placing a Special Intention into your hands. Please Hear Me! Help me Lord. Smile upon me. Help me Lord to exceed! Help me Lord with Finances! Help me Lord. Please!!!
Replies
13
Views
66
  • Locked
Dreadful evening this was brothers and sister in Christ. I found out that a very dear family member died some time ago and I did not know so I missed the funereal. She was wonderful person I miss her. I can't bring myself to talk with her remaining children. Lord give me the strength. Pray as...
Replies
12
Views
71
Back
Top Bottom