2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus please let me get a good raise during my salary review and please let my salary increase by ### and I know Jesus you will make that happen as I have worked truly hard
Replies
9
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to explain the reasons of his behaviour as I am trying hard to forgive his indifference, his attitude, his behaviour, his uncaringness, his non-caring attitude when we were together for ### years and just tells me off - Please let him come to see me for Christmas.
Replies
10
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray for ### as he is doing his 2nd year of Civil Engineering and he got his Environment Science paper today afternoon.
Replies
9
Views
55
?
  • Locked
I hate to be a pain, but I am very scared about my arms. I know I just posted. Please pray for what I already asked but especially that there truly is not nerve involvement or entrapment. I am getting pain in the cubital tunnels. That does not necessarily mean nerve entrapment, but I am scared...
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who feels like he is in a funk. Please pray that he won't feel overwhelmed and that he will feel happiness and love.
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray for ### pregnancy. She is bleeding and needs healing. Please pray for her baby.
Replies
9
Views
49
  • Locked
Lord please remove destroy all witchcraft, sacrifices, wrong prayers selfish prayers, word curses, spirit of control and any other devices put on by the enemy right now. Father please bring me out of all my storms I need you Lord give me strength and joy again according to your will in Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
89
  • Locked
Leola ###, ###, had heart attack and wry uncomfortable and hurting. Please pray for her and loved ones worried with health problems of their own. Also for healing and salvation for the ###, ###, and ### families. And their battles with addiction. Please pray for the children.
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
Leola ###, ###, had heart attack and wry uncomfortable and hurting. Please pray for her and loved ones worried with health problems of their own. Also for healing and salvation for the ###, ###, and ### families. And their battles with addiction. Please pray for the children.
Replies
9
Views
156
?
  • Locked
Please pray again for the swift healing of my arms. I am pretty sure I have tendonitis, brought about by too much typing and by doing a great deal of texting. I do not believe I am seriously injured. I do not believe there is nerve involvement. However, it is hurting me to type, and I am very...
Replies
11
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom