Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibob77

Humble Servant
Please pray for ### pregnancy. She is bleeding and needs healing. Please pray for her baby.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you all for your kind prayers! I really appreciate all of you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God answered my prayers for a baby and blessed me with 2 babies with heartbeats that I saw on the screen just 6 days ago. I am now in hospital with heavy bleeding and it looks like my babies are slipping away from me. Please pray for my babies, that either a miracle can save them so me and my...
Replies
10
Views
237
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. Please pray that she will have a bowel movement TODAY. She hasn't had one in almost 48 hours... and i don't know how much more this poor baby can endure. She has not eaten an dry or normal wet food in almost a week. I can only get her to eat this wet...
Replies
11
Views
255
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom