2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father I need your help. My ### commits adultery and it bugs me so much. Why does he have to watch others be intimate. It hurts my heart and makes me wonder things. I don't want to be with any guy like this. Please in Jesus name please help him from temptation. Help me from with this pain, show...
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for my cousin ###. She's a Christian and her husband was unfaithful. Please pray that God will take care of her health and finances now and show her where to move and live in the near future. Ask God to bless her abundantly. Also, Please pray that my close friend named ### will have...
Replies
11
Views
145
  • Locked
father,help me for my studies.IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF MY BROTHER, ###, AND MY MOTHER ###. He's ### AND She's ###.
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Lord hear my prayer intention for my family to be together. Help me something to start up to support my kids. Cover me with your precious blood for all the dangers I might get into, especially with my in-laws who have bad intentions for me and they want to put my life to hell. Show my husband...
Replies
11
Views
79
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
88
  • Locked
Please God get ### out of my life. This man has been harassing me for many years and I pray all the time for him to leave me in peace but my prayers are not being heard. The longest he has gone in the past ### years without bothering me has been about ### days at the most. Please let this be the...
Replies
11
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray for financial increase. I need money for food and gas. I am low on funds and need money.
Replies
10
Views
80
  • Locked
I pray and ask for prayer to heal my gums and teeth, to help the dentist's work. I pray for the pain to go. Amen
Replies
8
Views
64
  • Locked
GOD I pray to you to help my children with their struggles, their anger. Shine your love on them and my wife and her struggles with addictions and anger. I pray that you help me do your will in GOD'S name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom