nebulaman
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my cousin ###. She's a Christian and her husband was unfaithful. Please pray that God will take care of her health and finances now and show her where to move and live in the near future. Ask God to bless her abundantly. Also, Please pray that my close friend named ### will have his mouth heal and dentures put in so that he will finally be able to eat and chew his food without pain. He lives in ###.
Finally, I was hit in the back of my car while waiting for a red light. I was hurt and will have an operation on Dec. ###. Please pray that the Lord will give me a fair and generous settlement from that accident that happened on ###/###/###.
Finally, I was hit in the back of my car while waiting for a red light. I was hurt and will have an operation on Dec. ###. Please pray that the Lord will give me a fair and generous settlement from that accident that happened on ###/###/###.
