Please pray again for the swift healing of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray again for the swift healing of my arms. I am pretty sure I have tendonitis, brought about by too much typing and by doing a great deal of texting. I do not believe I am seriously injured. I do not believe there is nerve involvement. However, it is hurting me to type, and I am very, very angry and hurt. Am going to ### tomorrow. Please pray I can be helped and that I make a rapid recovery. This prayer site is a vital link to the outside world to me. I just cannot believe this happened to me.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was an misconception here, I am not saying to pray for all the people getting a perfect score taking the exams. They may not be Christian and boast their own gods. I am saying that ONLY ### and ### will get a perfect score in Biology, Us History, and English exams.
Replies
5
Views
260
Please pray for me against voodoo and santeria attacks. Also any attacks from those involved in freemasonry and the occult against me. My ### family was involved in freemasonry. I don't want anything to do with freemasonry or witchcraft. I'm a born again Christian I don't want anything to do...
Replies
8
Views
334
Please pray for our truck to make it to its destination and back without problems; it's all we have and it's getting old. Please pray for a safe trip. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom