cloclo
Prayer Warrior
I pray for my ###. I ask you Lord to help them be men of God. Give them confidence and a financial blessing that would help them to build their house. I ask you to break any evil spirit or curse that binds them to move forward. Give them peace and sound mind to make good decisions. Bring good and positive people into their life so they can be able to stay positive. O Lord, it's so many problems. But you know. I ask in your holy precious name Jesus.
I pray for my ###. I ask you Lord to help them be men of God. Give them confidence and a financial blessing that would help them to build their house. I ask you to break any evil spirit or curse that binds them from moving forward. Give them peace and sound mind to make good decisions. Bring good and positive people into their life so they can be able to stay positive. O Lord, it's so many problems. But you know. I ask in your holy precious name Jesus.
I pray for my ###. I ask you Lord to help them be men of God. Give them confidence and a financial blessing that would help them to build their house. I ask you to break any evil spirit or curse that binds them from moving forward. Give them peace and sound mind to make good decisions. Bring good and positive people into their life so they can be able to stay positive. O Lord, it's so many problems. But you know. I ask in your holy precious name Jesus.
