I pray that ### will open his heart to me one day...I love him dearly and I wait patiently and do my best get on by but, I just pray that he'll open up to me someday. It hurts to wait and I've been waiting for eight months so far. Please God, help me with him.
Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Good Day Family,
My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Lord Jesus I pray that you reveal yourself to ###. Lord I pray that you pluck out the sinful nature that is in both mine and his life that we are unaware of. I ask that you soften his heart to you and that the Holy Spirit comes in and makes us both new.