Dreadful evening this was brothers and sister in Christ. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisfaceiseek

Beloved of All
Dreadful evening this was brothers and sister in Christ. I found out that a very dear family member died some time ago and I did not know so I missed the funereal. She was wonderful person I miss her. I can't bring myself to talk with her remaining children. Lord give me the strength. Pray as you feel lead.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I just come before you and I lift up my dear sister in Christ ### you know I love her dearly and she's been with me in this ministry for 13 years and we have history together here at the ### ministries and it hurts me that she's recently been going to another church actually for the...
Replies
13
Views
320
Good afternoon, I'm asking for prayers for a sister in Christ who recently became incapacitated due to a stroke and stated that she is fighting bitterness as she sheds tears and her faith has been tested. Please also pray in Jesus' name for her family especially the children.
Replies
8
Views
331
I feel like I'm under attack on my health because I was given food from someone who is an unbeliever and I started feeling something strange then started spitting a lot of saliva and my mouth not feeling good. I need prayers for healing and deliverance from any bewitchment or spell they have...
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom