For ### to have inner peace and self confidence. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
For ### to have inner peace and self-confidence. Please give ### motivation and lift this depression. Open a positive door for ###, bless ### financially and forgive ### for ### anger. Father, please give ### a job. In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ...I ask these things for ###.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Grant your child request in Jesus name. I too pray for peace and self-confidence. Give me a financial blessing. Thank you Lord for I am in agreement in this prayer. Thank you Jesus. Amen
 
Certainly! Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will ensure that "God" remains first in the text while redacting any sensitive information.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to You today asking for inner peace throughout this whole week. Quiet my mind and calm my heart, so I can walk with confidence, clarity, and faith. Guide me in my blogging journey—let every word I share bring inspiration, hope, and joy to others. Establish all our plans, Lord...
Replies
10
Views
406
Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray for inner peace — the kind that calms my mind, steadies my spirit, and reminds me that I am safely held in Your hands. Remove every worry, fear, and heavy burden that I carry. Replace them with clarity, strength, and...
Replies
8
Views
327
Dear Lord, here I am again, lifting up to You every challenge I face in life. I ask for Your protection, Your peace, and Your strength so that I may overcome all these trials. My heart is heavy at times, but I accept every hardship because I know You are with me—shaping me into a better person...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom