These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

L
pliz god help me to find a good man in my life
Replies
Views
U
Thank you God for all the blessings that you have given me, thank you for the good people that you place in my life, I am grateful that you see something in me that is worthy of your love. Happy New Year to all
Replies
Views
I come to all of you for your prayers for me. I am so depressed I really thought I would be a testimate that prayers would heal my marriage. I am so filled with despair and saddness. My husband did not return to me and it doesnt look like he is going to. Am I to be alone forever? My...
Replies
Views
I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for my sons and I. We are all going through alot right now. I just ask that a prayer for protection, healing, deliverance and a financial blessing prayer but prayed on our behalf.
Replies
Views
C
Please pray that a dear friend of mine will be back home next week. His wife needs him and he has a job waiting for him. Please pray that God will answer our prayers. In Jesus name we pray.
Replies
Views
Please pray for both of my daughters, one is an alcohalic and the other has mental health issues and won't takeher meds.  They both hate me and all I want is the best God has for them.  Please pray for us all
Replies
Views
A few more days to go and I will find out if my husband gets to come home soon or has to stay longer. This has been so hard for me and him both, financially and emotionally. He is having to spend so much money everyday just to get everything done that he is required to get done. He is the...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me so the new year is better than this year. I am waiting on some very important paperwork pray that I receive it very soon in my mailbox pray that I get a good and positive response. Pray so that this new year I found good paying jobs. Pray that I also get back to school and...
Replies
Views
was praying storm gates of 2013 had dream boss gave presents den unknown ladies also wants to give present i cancelled dem al
Replies
Views
Its not a request, but instead I want to thank Jesus for guiding me throughout 2012 and my whole life. I know without him I wouldn't have the strength to get back up when life knocks me down and the perseverance to NEVER give up. Thank you, Jesus.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom