These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

please pray for a wonderful new year and please pray that God bless me to have more blessings and a better attitude.
Replies
Views
Please pray to Jesus for me to get marry this month January 2013 itself .
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for everything you have done for us and that is yet to come. You are my Saviour and my redeemer in Jesus Name. Lord i cancel all negativity in my life in Jesus Name . Fill my life with hapiness and blessings according to your will. I claim back what the enemy has robbed me off in...
Replies
Views
L
I would like a happier marriage and see an increase in funds fro my family. I'd like to be successful in all of my projects and goals. I'd like my enemies to be no more. I would like them to see the good in me and do me no harm. I request peace of mind.
Replies
Views
M
Dear Lord I pray that you will give me peace and strength to be patient with the man in my life. Lord he is not a believer and dealing with bi-polar depression and telling me he loves me one day and wants me to go away and leave him alone the next day. Lord, I know you brought this man into my...
Replies
Views
B
Please pray for my granddaughter's safety tonight and that her parents would not be drinking and fighting. Please pray I will hear from them. They have not returned my call or text. Please pray God will hear her sweet prayers and take away the stress she is under and give her just a joyful...
Replies
Views
B
I ask that my fellow believers pray that the Lord sends my friend and her son the perfect person to fill the space in their lives soon. She is a single mother and he is 3 years old. Pray also that they are surrounded by God's divine protection and in particular protected from illness. Thank you
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, I'm feeling worn out. I am trying to follow your word lord and give love to all those I know. Right now father I'm feeling so tired. Lord I am so tired of being alone. I am so worn out. I give love and father right now I'm in need of love myself lord. I don't want to go through...
Replies
Views
Lord,I continue to pray for Tyler .Please guide him and protect him daily. Keep him postive provide him your word daily. Lord please provide him with a path home. The road blocks are preventing it. I pray in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
Views
L
pliz god help me to find a good man in my life amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom