Tired And Weary

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Heavenly father, I'm feeling worn out. I am trying to follow your word lord and give love to all those I know. Right now father I'm feeling so tired. Lord I am so tired of being alone. I am so worn out. I give love and father right now I'm in need of love myself lord. I don't want to go through another year of trying to be strong. Father I lay this burden at your feet. Give me the strength and courage and faith to endure your trial and pass your test. Lord I ask that you bring someone in my life that will love and cherish me and my daughter. Someone who will love us and will want to build a life with me. A man who I will be able to trust not to hurt, break or betray me lord. Let me go forward this year lord replenished in your love and grace. Giude me Lord so that I don't stray from your will for my life. Strengthen me lord so I can be an obedient servant of your word. Take care of my loved ones lord, keep them under your protective wings and guide them to do your will. I ask this prayer in your holy name Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(paraphrased) I look to the hills whence comes my strength.

God will be our strength. He tells us to lay down our burdens at his feet.

Heavenly Father, be with this child of yours during this time. Let her feel your presence and love. Comfort her as only you can comfort. Work your will in her life, Father in your time. Help her as she seeks your will for her life. Bless her with abundance of Blessings with good health, happiness, good health and prosperity. Thank you in advance for answering this petition. We ask in the name of your son, Jesus Christ-Amen.

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom