please pray for a wonderful new year and please ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1

Faithful Servant
please pray for a wonderful new year and please pray that God bless me to have more blessings and a better attitude.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for a wonderful Father and person who has been in a horrific wreck. Thank you! ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I am married and my husband is a wonderful man. But I have falled in love with another man. I committed adultery for 4 months now and I can seem to stay away from this other person. The thought of leaving this new man behind gives me panic attacks. I cant eat or sleep knowing...
Replies
Views
Please lord jesus help and heal my mother in icu for the second time she has surgery got better and ended up back in icu shes all i got a wonderful woman helped so many people showed so much love please lord bring her back to who she was heal her mind body health and soul
Replies
Views
I am here posting for a close friend, please help me pray for healing, mercy, strength and comfort for Connie S., who has been recently diagnosed with brain cancer. She is a wonderful loving mother, grandmother and friend, with a bright spirit.
Replies
Views
Dear Sis/ Bro, My name is Irene Silvanes and I am Malaysian residing in Malaysia.Kindly pray for me to get a wonderful job soon. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom