These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS I ASK FOR PRAYERS FOR ME GIVING THANKS TO THE FATHER FOR EVERYTHING! AND BY GIVING US JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOUR.FINANCIALLY I AM ENTERING 2012 IN DEBT SO I ASK FOR GODS GRACE TO PROVIDE A GOOD JOB FOR ME AND TO PROVIDE MY DAILY BREAD AND KEEP ME FROM ALL LIES. ALSO PRAYING...
Replies
Views
D
HAPPY NEW YEAR! PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM
Replies
Views
P
My daughter is in need of prayer. She's a single mom with 3 young boys. She really needs direction and counseling. She is planning on going to a shelter on Monday in hopes to get the help she needs, but tonight when I spoke with her, she was arguing with her boyfriend, who she said she was...
Replies
Views
J
Dear Father, I need you. Please hear my prayer. I have been praying for my ex and I to get back together again. I miss and love my ex and want us to get back together again. Father if you feel/believe that it's not meant for us to be together. Than please remove these feelings I have. I don't...
Replies
Views
J
Please pray for my friends friend kenny, he thinks god isnt real, but has now decided that if god touches him he'll believe in him, we're both praying for god to touch him and help him believe and if you would to we would really appreciate it thank you.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
M
Hi, I been praying day after day after day and still feel so much pain and wish god would just help me have a regular normal life with the most ordinary things thats all I need nothing fancy or flashy. But yet I am always hurting so bad inside and am so alone since Iraq and I left the Army my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom