These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom, You are the Good Shepherd, Who feed, guide & shield us & we shall not lack. You make us lie down in fresh green pastures & You lead us beside the still & restful waters. You refresh & retores our lives & You leads us in the paths of...
Replies
Views
please pray for the youth of my church they drunk badly and danced in new year.
Replies
Views
M
Thank you for your prayers! Please pray that God continues to remove Cerimae's (Sarah Mae's) blindfold, he keeps her from being confused and double minded and he continues to lead her down the right paths while giving her the strength and will to obey. Please pray for blessings for our...
Replies
Views
misterhemi
M
S
I am Saji Mon Samuel From India. Me Suffering From My Business and Finance Prob. Please All Pray To god ..Clear My Business and my finance Me Total Big trouble My Finance All My Money Block My Business Oh. God Clear All My Problem as soon as .. or Me Going Big Trouble
Replies
Views
J
Jesus I just want You to please bless through this 2012. I want that no more weeping. Jesus I will apply for my permanent visa. In Your name if You are willing everything will be okay. No struggle and nothing can't stop it. In Your name my permanent visa will be approved and I could stay here...
Replies
Views
G
Thanks for your prayers for my friend Richard, his outlook seems a little sunnier these days. I'd like to ask for continued prayers for him and his family to turn to God in their needs, and also for my family. I pray that God will bless all of you with a happy and prosperous new year. May Gods...
Replies
Views
I just want to thank everybody for standing with me in my long and darkest hour of need. When all seemed impossible and the Lord rendered the veil letting his Grace and mercy shine through. Surely trials and troubles do still remain..but with the Lord by our side we can do all things in Him...
Replies
Views
C
Pray God continue to soften Dannys heart towards me, That God lay his hand on Danny and give him guidance to forgive me, let go of doubt, anger, fear and all negative emotions the enemy has placed in Danny. I pray God continue to work on Danny through his dreams, while he works, drives...
Replies
Views
K
I pray that God will answer my prayer and bring Kelvin home to his family. Give us a new beginning in a new year. Make our love stronger than it was. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
S
hi i tried my level best to stay away from all fights but i am failing like a losser,so i dont want to defend myself.I want to fight and win with their blood or life,so please forgive me and pray for my family.My determination is their death.I am a human being and i cant affoard this nomore so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom