These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

G
My sister Kristi and I need healing. And my husband needs healing for his health and I do too and my sister Pam and her husband Bill. And I need healing I been feeling bad anxiety at times and allmost panic attacks, I take paxio and valum for anxiety, its been going on for a week Oh Lord please...
Replies
Views
B
toalong doakan pelayanan ministry yang kami lakukan di pedalaman negri kami agar berjalan lancar dan mendapat tanggapan yang positif dari mereka yang kami layani yang harus diberikan kabar baik dan juga harus mengetahui tentang tuahn yesus agar mereka tidak lebih jauh jatuh kedalam dosa dan...
Replies
Views
T
God said, “If you look for Me wholeheartedly, you will find Me†(Jeremiah 29:13). That’s a promise. He doesn’t hide Himself from anyone, and He’s sending this message to you today to give you a glimpse of a better life. So please begin this New Year with hope from God. He has come to...
Replies
Views
T
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon Me, for the Lord has anointed Me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent Me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. He has sent Me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s...
Replies
Views
R
Please pray for the cure of my Anal Fistula and Knee internal injury.
Replies
Views
i will not let the devil defeat me again i will rebuke im askin that whom ever reads this will pray that im blessed with a financial blessing i truely need it im getting terrible headaches due to stress im homeless no money single parent of 3 it has to get better
Replies
Views
i will not let the devil defeat me again i will rebuke im askin that whom ever reads this will pray that im blessed with a financial blessing i truely need it im getting terrible headaches due to stress im homeless no money single parent of 3 it has to get better
Replies
Views
S
I praise God for he blessed me with his riches protected me guided me lifted me heights in the spirit. Now i request you to pray for me for the Lord to shower his tremendous blessings to get a job and to have a wonderful girl as my life partner and grant all my desires for his name be glorify...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, I come to you and ask that you make this new year my year. And much better than the last two years. I been out of work for over a year. I need Gods tender mercy in my life. To grant me peace & happieness. To bring my daughters mother Stephanie closer to you lord. Stop her heart...
Replies
Views
M
in the begining of the new year i pray to God that may he shower his blessings on me and my family throughout the year and grant my heart,s desire that is blessing of child.i believe on u Lord that u are going to fullfill ur promise.in jesus name i ask amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom