Little Help

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike3126

Hi, I been praying day after day after day and still feel so much pain and wish god would just help me have a regular normal life with the most ordinary things thats all I need nothing fancy or flashy. But yet I am always hurting so bad inside and am so alone since Iraq and I left the Army my life has took such a downward spiral. I dont need to say the main thing that I have prayed for so much that will make me whole and normal agian but he knows because I have prayed so much and feel unloved and ignored. Maybe if some others pray it may help make me feel better and be the person I was not long ago and just have a normal life.

I pray that God will bless and comfort you in your time of need. Don't stop praying. In Jesus' name, amen.

thanks for the help but after another sleepless night i have come to realize i am just wasting my time god hates me and i dont belong on this earth anymore and cant take this i will never be anwsered i tried so hard to pray and pray and make him hear me but it will never hapen so i am taking the only way out i have left to make this torture leave me

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father we thank-you that you can become back to the way you desire also we thank him for serving our country and bless him with all needs and please Lord consider he desires. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom