Hurting!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeannette06

Dear Father, I need you. Please hear my prayer. I have been praying for my ex and I to get back together again. I miss and love my ex and want us to get back together again. Father if you feel/believe that it's not meant for us to be together. Than please remove these feelings I have. I don't want to continue believe that my ex and I are going to get back together again because I have prayed and received it. I know that prays are always answered but this prayer request is killing me. I am hurting I wake up crying and go to sleep crying. All I do is think about my ex. I don't want to continue feeling like this. Father please bring a companion to my life that I can be myself, loves/wants to travel, someone hones, loving, outgoing, church going.

Father all I ask is if you feel my ex and I don't belong together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring that right person that you feel/believe is right for me. I don't want to continue having feelings for someone that is not right for me.

PLEASE HELP ME.....PLEASE FATHER I NEED YOU!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I know how you feel, I was in the same boat not long ago. I pray that God will do whatever is best for you. Unfortunately He is the only one who knows what that is, so you're just going to have to sit back and let Him do His thing. I know how hard this is but the sooner you realise you have no control over the situation the easier it will get, so you're doing the right thing by praying. I pray that God will comfort and bless you, and happy new year! In Jesus' name, amen.

My Sister In Christ,

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom