pliz god help me to find a good man ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pliz help me get in touch with my bro Çharles
Replies
Views
My friend was cheated on by his fiancé and he’s hurting. He’s a good man and it hurts me to see him so betrayed and hurt. Please pray for him to find peace, and to find a partner who loves him and treats him with respect
Replies
Views
Brethren please stand with me in prayer. I'm 32 years old, still unable to find a job, I desire to get married but can't seem to find any Christian man to even date me. I feel miserable and worthless. It’s like my life is in a desert right now. Please, I need a breakthrough. Amen & Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hello, this is Shekinah (31) from India. I intend to marry by the end of this year. Please pray that I find the right person for me, as I not only intend to marry but also to do God’s will together with my partner. I wish to be married to a man who is like God and who loves Lord Jesus first with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom