I come to all of you for your prayers ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Miracle Worker, I come to You in despair because my marriage right now is in a storm, with waves crashing around me at all sides. I am afraid that my marriage is going to be destroyed, and I need Your divine intervention to quiet the sea of my marriage. Lord, just as You told that...
Replies
Views
Lord I am feeling dread for some reason I think it is anxiety Lord please take it away thank you Lord..healing for me and my husband for health marriage getting along and my depression anxiety panic attacks help me Lord to feel better about myself I tend to feel like I am stupid because I tumble...
Replies
Views
I need your prayers now after toilet i keep bleeding blood alot and my anus pains alot. My blood becoming shortage. I want God to heal me.
Replies
Views
I receive message I have failed my commitments to colleagues at work My whole life I have been loyal and waiting to other people and they never came, the one time i made a mistake i am now banned from company forever and they want nothing to do with me my soulmate doesn't want to talk to me...
Replies
Views
My Father and God , I come before Your Throne by the blood of Christ To seek Your justice and fairness. I am very needy and have been my whole life and now I have been disgraced throughout the world, begging for seeds. Suffering oppression and robbery by people who claimed to be rich. Yet even...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom