I come to all of you for your prayers ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Humble Servant of All
I come to all of you for your prayers for me. I am so depressed I really thought I would be a testimate that prayers would heal my marriage. I am so filled with despair and saddness. My husband did not return to me and it doesnt look like he is going to. Am I to be alone forever? My finances are a wreck, I have limited time to re-fi my house since Jesse and I did not remarry. My credit is in the toilet. I really thought we were going to work things out, but once again I was weak and saw what I wanted to see. I am ashamed that I bought into the whole situation. I pray that God show me my path, help me with my finances, and show me if me trying to repair my marriage was a mistake. I want to live by God's will but am so stupid I can't tell my will from his. Please help me. In Jesus name I pray for answers.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Its never a mistake. Read your bible, God hates divorce.

Malachi 2:16 NIV84

16 “I hate divorce,†says the Lord God of Israel, “and I hate a man's covering himselfwith violence as well as with his garment,†says the Lord Almighty.

So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.

Mark 10:6-9, 11-12 NIV84

6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one.9 Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.â€

11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.â€

I know its hard. The enemy is trying to get you to think its a mistake. Remember its Gods will. Its in Gods time not ours. Its not when we want. He wants us to change first before he can change your spouse.Trust and believe. We also have to be patient and obedient. The circumstances that we face may seem impossible but with God nothing is impossible. Keep praying your heart out. Give God your fears and burdens. You are not alone in this journey. There are so many people in your shoes. So many wanting their marriages restored including mine. We have to stand firm and trust GOD. If we are thinking negative it will just prolong our victory.

HEAVENLY FATHER I pray that you hear our prayers and cries. Please restore what satan has stolen, killed and destroyed. Lord we put our faith in You. You are control of our lives. Father forgive us of our sins. Forgive us for being double minded. Lord I pray for all prodigals to come to their senses bow their heads and bend their knees as they seek You Lord. Remove the heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh and give our spouses a new spirit within them. Protect our spouses, children, finances, from the enemy. Please give our sister the peace, strength and comfort needed to stand firm. Father give her guidance. May you bring us victory quickly and suddenly according to your will. In your glorious mighty name CHRIST JESUS Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom