These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

Thank you so much Lord for 2013 and please grant all our desires this 2013. Thanks in advance and Please guide us ALL. Amen.
Replies
Views
M
hi rebecca again please pray for emries sisters she almost died and it makes me sad to think that her mom has also been with two babbies died chloe and coner chloe died from a car running over her and her mom the baby did no make it but the mom did she has lost two babbies in terrible ways she...
Replies
Views
M
I will like you to remember me in your prayers for God's protection of my family this new year. Also pray for me for God's wisdom and guidance in the upcoming examination I have in two weeks time.
Replies
Views
Children of God, please bow down with me and my child mahlatse. She is waiting for grade 12 results which will be released on the 03 January. Please pray that she pass grade 12 with flying colours and that she is accepted at any institution that she wished to further her studies.
Replies
Views
I have an important exam to take this evening. The exam is recorded. It should have a good impact on my situation and finances.  Please pray with me that I pass it. It costs a lot of money to take it and if I fail it would be money down the drain. Please pray that there will be no distractions...
Replies
Views
J
Please pray that my Mom's health stays well, that I continue to heal from the emotional abuse scars leftover from the beginning of 2012. Help me to worry less about what others think of me and help me to own my truth, even if it's not popular. Please help my friend's business thrive so I can...
Replies
Views
M
hi im rebeca and have a friend named emrie shes 3 years old and is in icu she is really sick and i need prayers that she gets better and that god has angels over herbye the way im only nine but care for her very much please pray or write a prayer about it and post please thanks for your help
Replies
Views
Though this may seem minor, it is important for me to hear that the man I am with loves me. I will see him tonight for the New Year. Please pray that he says he loves me. His names is Dennis. Thank you!
Replies
Views
God thank you for everything you have done for Tony and I in 2012. Please let 2013 be prosperous and successful year for ERP Professionals. Please be with Tony and I continue to help us to move forward and do your will. Please bless our house and children and keep us safe. Let this New Year be a...
Replies
Views
H
please pray that i find a good and good paying job so that i can support myself and help my mother, pray that i finish school with every requirement needed so that i can attend a four year college, i also ask that you pray that i find a nice and respectful soulmate, someone to complete me. i ask...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom