Strong Prayers Needed For The New Year

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me so the new year is better than this year. I am waiting on some very important paperwork pray that I receive it very soon in my mailbox pray that I get a good and positive response. Pray so that this new year I found good paying jobs. Pray that I also get back to school and completed my degree and graduate. Pray that I relocate to another state a better state that the state I am in now. Pray that I relocate when I am ready in about 6 to 7 months. Pray that I buy my first new home there. Pray that the business I will do there be successful. Pray that my mom win all the cases sue has now. Pray that she gets great settlements. Pray that I meet my future true Christian husband for the new year too. Pray that I finally get my permit and driver's license and get my own car and drive in the state i will be living in about 6 months. Pray that I also get my first dog or dogs. Pray also that I have money to do all the things I need to do get the house get a car the furnitures for the house etc... Pray that I also travel for the new year's haven't see my grandpa in years pray that I see him in this new year. Pray also that I am financially stable. Pray that declutter my current whole apartment pray that I get rid of all things I don't need pray that I get rid of all the clothes abd paperwork I don't need I really dont want to bring all this in my new and first home. I will also have the landlord annual inspection please pray that the apartment is neat so I can pass the inspection. Pray that I am always happy and have joy in my heart and my soul. Pray that God protects me and my mother always for the new year and always. Pray that God protects my future new home from any harm, pray that of protects me and my mom in all our travels. Pray that God protects me and my mom in the first car I will purchase. Pray that God protects the first pets I will get. Pray for my mom my dad's health and also my health. Pray that God grant me all my wishes for this new year. Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Jesus, you have so many wonderful plans for us. They are wonderful plans, even if it means we have to hurt. Please help us trust your plans. Christ child has asked for many things, but I know you will bless her far more than any of us could ever imagine. Thank you always, Amen!
jesuslovesyou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom