2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Lord, humbly ask you to end all the struggle concerning me. I have been through more in such a little life than people twice my age have. We do not know why, but I ask you tonight, in the name of your Son, to end all that is concerning and tormenting me within my home, people, and things. I will...
Replies
4
Views
265
G
  • Locked
I have lost my job, my wife, my daughter, and my house in ### after a case of infidelity. My wife was cheating on me with a Muslim guy. She took my daughter with her. I have been suffering from severe mental depression and admitted to the medical center to stay for about ### days under...
Replies
7
Views
333
satyabhargavi
S
B
  • Locked
your pray and you pray and nothing
Replies
5
Views
310
K
  • Locked
please pray for my alcoholic, drug abusive, ###. He is slipping deeper into these addictions. Memory loss, verb and physical abuse to family members. Please pray for his salvation and delivery from satins' hold. Thank you, God Bless
Replies
6
Views
361
satyabhargavi
S
T
  • Locked
please help me pray that I may find the right employer for me this September. I need this so that I can get my working permit. Please God help me...I know there is nothing impossible to you. I have faith in you and I know you will never leave nor forsake me...I love you my Lord with all my...
Replies
1
Views
351
BobbyMc
B
  • Locked
I believe that God knows every request made on this prayersite. I want to thank you all for your prayers for not just me but all of us. I want you to know that you who pray for others have many blessings stored up. God says that "Love covers a multitude of sins" and I believe him. As unworthy as...
Replies
3
Views
215
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help my husband who has bipolar to stop being so mean, help him to not yell at me and the kids and to get control of his moods. We love him, but his yelling and screaming when things don't go his way are getting to me. I pray that he can find some peace and actually have some...
Replies
2
Views
260
Grace1
G
T
  • Locked
We are on the verge of homelessness. God has a plan we know. We pray that his plan is revealed to us now.
Replies
5
Views
277
G
  • Locked
My Wonderful Jesus. Restore my soul. The girl that has the smile on her face, the girl that made him laugh, the girl that he felt comfortable round, the girl that he liked. God I have been searching we have so much in common, we have love for one another I am sure of it, most certainly I love...
Replies
2
Views
253
T
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### to get financial recovery and cancel our debts. Pray that I can get a better job with better salary and better boss and if I stay working for this company that I can get a better opportunity where I receive a fair treatment and better salary and a better boss.
Replies
4
Views
321
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom