Save My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kathy jacoby
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kathy jacoby

Guest
please pray for my alcoholic, drug abusive, ###. He is slipping deeper into these addictions. Memory loss, verb and physical abuse to family members. Please pray for his salvation and delivery from satins' hold. Thank you, God Bless
 
i am in the same boat as your son - i've prayed, 've begged - he has given me chances and i blew them all - lets hope your son is not as stupid as me
 
Lord we ask that you bind this stronghold of addiction and bring him to his right mind. Lord set a hedge of protection around him and release your spirit in his life. Lord we thank you and lay him at your feet in the name of Jesus.

Dear ###, fast and fast some more, lift up your holy hands in worship to the Lord and King who can make all things work for the good to those who love and obey him...fight the fight against principalities in high places. Put on your armor ....know that He can and will work all things out according to his purpose and plan. Lord touch his son right where he is at. ###, I have worked with people with addictions and I assure you he is very unhappy and lost...you can not be an enabler though...he is not himself, the drugs take complete control...but GOD.
 
It is no secret what God can do what he has done for others he will do for you. Our Gracious & Eternal God we place ###'s son at the throne of your grace as I along with ### pray for a total deliverance from the enemy of addiction, memory loss, verbal & physical abuse to family members; It is not of him.

We curse it and drive it back to dry place in the name of the Father, the name of the Son & in the name of the Holy Ghost. Claiming victory by faith. Amen!
 
Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
LORD I ASK THAT YOU WOULD OPEN THE EYES OF THIS SON WHO WALKS IN DARKNESS AND TURN HIM FROM THAT DARK PATH TO THE LIGHT AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD THAT HE MAY FIND FORGIVENESS OF SINS AND RECEIVE AN INHERITANCE AMOUNG THEM THAT ARE SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN CHRIST, IN HIS NAME, AMEN

SEE ACTS 26:18
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for my brother, ###. Although he has received baptism, he has not yet experienced salvation and is currently struggling between life and death under the oppression of the enemy. Please pray that ###'s soul may be...
Replies
11
Views
229
Save my brother oh God ..he is now in the ### fighting for his life.🙏🙏🙏please Lord
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom