Bipolar ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amber1156

Guest
Dear Lord, please help my husband who has bipolar to stop being so mean, help him to not yell at me and the kids and to get control of his moods. We love him, but his yelling and screaming when things don't go his way are getting to me. I pray that he can find some peace and actually have some of the Bible sink into him. He is the one who led me to Christ, but he really needs some prayers to remind him that Christ can help him. I think that after one of his rages, he thinks God won't forgive him. Last night he told me to "make sure you use a condom when you go whoring around so I don't get anything", then this afternoon he is apologetic and sad. Please God, help him get ahold of his moods.
 
Lord please lead this ### to seek help and get and stay on his medication. Come against the spirit of anger in him and bring him out of the emotional pain. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
449
SAVE ,ME FROM BIPOLAR, WORRIES ABOUT MY ###'S FUTURE, PAST LIFE'S MISTAKES AND REGRET, HAEMORHOIDS, SIN, WORK PLACE SABOTAGE, LACK OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND MORE
Replies
7
Views
145
He did not harm anyone but had bear spray and a knife when police were in the street and charged at them (suicide by cop) resulting in him sustaining gunshot wounds in both arms and emergency surgeries. He had Bipolar Mania at the time and needs understanding and help to reduce his charges to...
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom