Message To All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I believe that God knows every request made on this prayersite. I want to thank you all for your prayers for not just me but all of us. I want you to know that you who pray for others have many blessings stored up. God says that "Love covers a multitude of sins" and I believe him. As unworthy as I am he blesses me abundantly. He shields me from the enemy that attacks daily. It is good to know that I can come here to pray and vent and receive support in all matters. I thank you all and may God pour all of you out a blessing that runs over in abundance. ###.
 
Very beautiful prayer God bless you.
 
You are welcome. I count it an honor and a privilege to pray for a child of God.

Thank You For Your Wonderful Testimony. God is so faithful to His Word. I thank God for His grace and mercy. God is Good!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You will turn my pain into power, my tears into fire, and my difficulties into determination. You have good things in store for me. Never lose hope. Love, God.
Replies
10
Views
190
Stop blaming myself for what I could not control. Stop questioning worth because someone failed to see it. You are removing what hurt me to make room for what will heal me.
Replies
11
Views
197
If we do not know who our creator is : - we are busy with worldly things , many Distractions - it leads to Unconfessed Sin - then it leads to a Neglected Habits - that leads to Pain and Disappointment because of losing trust in God, we listen to other voices - we lost the anchor of our Faith...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom