Dear Lord:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord, humbly ask you to end all the struggle concerning me. I have been through more in such a little life than people twice my age have. We do not know why, but I ask you tonight, in the name of your Son, to end all that is concerning and tormenting me within my home, people, and things. I will not make excuses for their behaviour, but ask you to deal with consequence and divine justice. Never again will I be without your favour in my home. Tonight, when the person comes home, I expect an apology and for her to back off from my life and my mum's permanently. She will not trigger arguments with my sick mother in the kitchen like yesterday, and never again will she tell someone how they should feel about something. While she is at school, you talk to her, not about how perfect some blind people think she is, but about who she really is—a bullying coward, who will face trouble today for what she has done. I am trusting you not to let me down, I am asking you to fight this—coz I cannot fight—my health and heart are failing me. You made that person, people have a lot of questions, but you have the right to correct and convict. I am your child, grant my desire right now, before I even say amen. Amen. No more ruckus in the kitchen from this creepy human being.
 
you will get through this tough time in your life, and my ### is with you.
 
Child of God,

I was listening to a song called I Believe by Marvin Sapp. There are some spoken words in the song that blessed me. I pray that they will bless you also.

Listen, Listen, Listen…There are going to be times in your life as a believer when you’re going to question if God is really on your side. And the reason why you’re questing it is because of the simple fact it seems like the devil is hitting you with everything he can possibly throw at cha.

But you need to understand something beloved. You need to remember that the only reason why you are in the position you are in now, “Is because God has ordered your steps.” And the only reason why the devil is hitting you like he’s hitting you is because he has literally peeked into your future. And he sees what God is about to bring you into. That’s why you can’t depend on nothing but the Word of God.

I love this song. I have listened to this song for years and it has always encouraged me. But I just want to add this…from my heart to yours…The reason for the test and trials, “Is to conform You into the image of Christ.” God’s desire for you in the tests and trials (you are going through or will go through), “Is that you handle your self, you conduct yourself as a Child of God, so the Lord will be seen in your life and that God will be glorified.”

God Is Not Going To Fail You,

When- U-Think-Of-Me...Pray-4-Me

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
LORD, I ASK THAT YOU WILL BRING FAVOR AND BLESSING TO THIS FAMILY. RESTORE RELATIONSHIPS AND BIND ANY SPIRITS OF CONTENTION AND BITTERNES. HELP THIS FAMILY TO WALK IN LOVE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

LET ALL BITTERNESS AND WRATH AND ANGER AND CLAMOUR AND EVIL SPEAKING, BE PUT AWAY FROM YOU, WITH ALL MALICE: AND BE YE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER, TENDERHEARTED, FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER, EVEN AS GOD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU. EPH. 4:31,32
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my struggles, I reach out to you for comfort. Hold me close in your loving arms. Ease my worries and soothe my spirit. Help me to see the light in the darkness and to find strength in your presence. Let your love be my guide and your peace my goal. In your grace, may I find the comfort I...
Replies
8
Views
115
God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
155
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom