2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Dear GOD, I pray that YOU will be with me and help me to get this financial troubles out of the way - I pray this in the name of JESUS CHRIST - Amen
Replies
5
Views
224
BobbyMc
B
G
  • Locked
Hello my name is ###. Pls, I'm looking for financial aid for my research project to help me buy books, and a laptop, and a printer for my work. I'm an int'l student from ### doing a honours degree (first year of master) in economics and finance @ the topic for university of ### in south...
Replies
2
Views
258
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Lord Thank You for the Good Health.. But my lord we are in trouble... we pray to you... (Psa 13:1) How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? (Psa 13:2) How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? Praying for our...
Replies
4
Views
221
Grace1
G
C
  • Locked
Hey Guys, Please Please pray for me. I Have had this condition called Gynecomastia and it's affecting my self-esteem and overall my life. Please pray for me every day that God would heal my Gynecomastia. PS: Gynecomastia is a condition where males develop female breast-like tissue on their chest.
Replies
4
Views
329
Grace1
G
  • Locked
My husband has asked me to place a prayer request for our need...We have a court date Friday for a settlement on workers' compensation. My husband got hurt badly at work and lost some mobility in his hand. Over 35% disabled. We pray that God will make this decision by the court a good one with...
Replies
5
Views
506
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, ### needs help! He is dying and doesn't know God yet... I don't want him to go to hell and suffer eternally. Please pray for him that Jesus will touch his heart and that ### will accept Jesus as his Saviour. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
505
C
T
  • Locked
please continue to pray for my daughter ### that she will find her way back to God and be free of the evil ways of Satan. Drugs is destroying her at a tender age of ###. Please pray for me because day after day I feel like I'm helplessly watching my daughter kill herself. Lord forgive me but I...
Replies
6
Views
1K
G
  • Locked
Please take time to pray for ### a sufferer with depression. Please pray that God will heal her from her horrible emotional past. Amen
Replies
7
Views
277
G
  • Locked
Please pray for ### a sufferer with diabetes. It leaves her tired, weak, frustrated most of the time and she's close to giving up. Many God's healing hand be upon her, Amen
Replies
6
Views
211
M
  • Locked
PRAISE THE LORD I AM ###. D/O ### FROM ###, ###, ###. PLEASE PRAY TO ME AND MY FAMILY I AND MY MOTHER LOVED THE LORD OF JESUS. MY FATHER BROTHER WAS DO NOT LIVE WITH JESUS. THEY ARE ALWAYS AGAINST TO US. AND MY BROTHER GOT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DEVIL PEOPLES. THEY DO NOT HERE MY MOTHER WORDS. SO...
2
Replies
10
Views
498
CaptainJack
C
Back
Top Bottom