Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cfan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cfan

Guest
Hey Guys,

Please Please pray for me. I Have had this condition called Gynecomastia and it's affecting my self-esteem and overall my life. Please pray for me every day that God would heal my Gynecomastia.

PS: Gynecomastia is a condition where males develop female breast-like tissue on their chest.
 
Father, In Jesus name, I ask that you regulate the growth hormones and tissues in ###'s body, that u boost his self esteem in Jesus name I pray.

Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch his body with healing virtue by the blood of the lamb in Jesus name...touch this sickness and rebuke it Lord by the power of Your word, by your stripes we are healed...thank you Lord for hearing and answering our request and lay it at Your feet in Jesus name...have Your way
 
God I ask in Jesus' name please deliver this young man of gynecomastia.

Have you tried weight lifting…body building. That will help turn the tissue into muscle.

(Psa 107:19-20 NIV) Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. {20} He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ, please save me from a curse from anime. There were multiple strange happenings that had caused me to believe that the "thou art" had caused aspects of anime to affect people's behavior without them having watched the art. My mom would emulate aspects of Neon Genesis Evangelion at...
Replies
5
Views
220
I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
184
Pray for the two female SecurIT Security Guards ### and ### to be humbled by God for wrongfully gossiping lies about some of their innocent male coworkers in addition to participating in favoritism towards the guys they want to be intimate with at their Father Joe's job site in ###, ### in May...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom