Sakina (Biblical reference)

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
Please pray for ### a sufferer with diabetes. It leaves her tired, weak, frustrated most of the time and she's close to giving up. Many God's healing hand be upon her, Amen
 
Lord touch ### and heal her body of this diabetes...touch her mind and strengthen her with wisdom and the knowledge that comes from You...touch her mind with hope lord and let Your healing virtue flow by the power of the blood of Jesus...in Jesus name we pray
 
Dear Jesus, we pray in Your Name for the healing of ###. She needs You and she needs to know Who she is in You. Please help and protect her. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Father please touch and heal ### of this horrible disease and strengthen her mortal body. Encourage her by your Spirit Father how much you love her. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord in Jesus, we come against all blood diseases including diabetes that is eating up ###. Please regulate her blood sugar in the name of Jesus Christ, strengthen her for your glory, forgive her of her sins in Jesus might name we pray.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a new ### someone New that's a good thing for me greatly. I get to own this DOMAIN I GET TO BUY THE NEXT JOB IF I HAVE TO. ### ISN'T my happiness anymore HASN'T BEEN FOR YEARS. HE DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ME STILL WITH ALL THAT PRAYERS I DID THERE'S NO WAY. I'm sorry he was too evil now...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please pray for ###'s health (physical and mental) that she will be always supported by Lord and will feel God's love and presence in her everyday life. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
214
Am worried about my marriage. Am currently ### years an I don't have a standing family!!!!
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom