Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
Please take time to pray for ### a sufferer with depression. Please pray that God will heal her from her horrible emotional past. Amen
 
Lord in Jesus name touch ### and heal all her hurts...Lord touch her mind with peace and allow your grace and mercy to touch her and bring her to a place of joy. touch her mind and help her to think on good things...bring good strong friends into her life to help her and encourage her in her time of need...lord thank you for hearing our prayers and thank you for answering them in Jesus name..
 
###, my name is ###. I'm new to this website. I want you to know that I experience depression as well and I know how hard it makes everyday life. My meds help me but God helps me more. I pray to him daily to take away my anxiety and depression. You are in my thoughts & prayers
 
Dear Lord please heal ###. Let ### know that You are LORD and that You want the best for ### and that ### is precious in Your sight. Heal ### from ### past and from ### depression. Amen!
 
Dear godschild77,

There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. The spirit of faith says, "I don't care what God has to do, He'll turn the world upside down if He has to, but He will change this situation me."

I offer and pray this prayer for ###.

Dear Lord, you are our refuge in good and in bad times. In your infinite mercy, bring peace and comfort to those of us who face days sometimes filled with pain and depression. Help us to realize that through you there is joy and the promise of lasting peace. Help us through the rough times. Walk before and beside us so that we may walk in your footsteps and reach out to you in our journey on this earth. Help us to focus on our blessings rather than our misfortunes, dear Lord. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
 
Father please touch ### and heal her wounds of her past and bring total restoration. In Jesus Name Amen
 
You demons of depression, I rebuke u in the mighty of Jesus Christ. Out of ###'s life in Jesus name! Lord feel ###'s heart with joy and happiness I pray amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is going through a tough time at the moment. My mother broke her foot last week and can't work for ### weeks; I'm applying for jobs as my current contract runs out at the end of the month and I have had the most horrible day I've had in a while. And my great aunty is about to go to her...
Replies
11
Views
169
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November of the same year, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since April 22, she has been under home hospice care. She is now suffering from pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
255
Hello everyone, My mother is extremely sick at the moment and in a nursing home that is not giving her the proper level of care needed for her health. i am in need for everyone to please give a prayer for to restore her strength health and help her heal from this so she can come home soon. she...
Replies
13
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom