G
godislove2me
Guest
Hello my name is ###.
Pls, I'm looking for financial aid for my research project to help me buy books, and a laptop, and a printer for my work.
I'm an int'l student from ### doing a honours degree (first year of master) in economics and finance @ the topic for university of ### in south africa. The topic of my research is: the political and economic feasibility of poverty reduction in ###.
I have until June ### to submit my work, but actually, I'm having financial issues to convert my research which cost around ### dollars. (Laptop+ printer+reference books for my research.
Pls, if you can help me make this project possible, that will be appreciated! Pray for me.
Thanks
Pls, I'm looking for financial aid for my research project to help me buy books, and a laptop, and a printer for my work.
I'm an int'l student from ### doing a honours degree (first year of master) in economics and finance @ the topic for university of ### in south africa. The topic of my research is: the political and economic feasibility of poverty reduction in ###.
I have until June ### to submit my work, but actually, I'm having financial issues to convert my research which cost around ### dollars. (Laptop+ printer+reference books for my research.
Pls, if you can help me make this project possible, that will be appreciated! Pray for me.
Thanks
