Job For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
please help me pray that I may find the right employer for me this September. I need this so that I can get my working permit. Please God help me...I know there is nothing impossible to you. I have faith in you and I know you will never leave nor forsake me...I love you my Lord with all my heart. Amen
 
IT YOU R IN SOUTH AFRICA - PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CV ###@focusgroup.co.za - I might be able to help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
141
My Supervisor today told me that my assignment will be coming to an end on Dec ###. I need to find new employment before my assignment comes to an end. I worried and scared. Pray for ### that ### find a new job please! Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
6
Views
94
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom