2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Lord, in Jesus name, I ask you to remove all the misery from my heart over what I have suffered and the painful memories that make it hard for me. If there is any forgiveness left, then can you take that too, and then scoop up all my petitions in your arms and answer each one. But after leaving...
Replies
3
Views
310
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
3
Views
315
P
  • Locked
prayer for ### he is suffering for ### foot ### for quick healing, suffering for ###
Replies
4
Views
2K
F
  • Locked
father in heaven I ask you to return my young brother for whatever he is doing on his life and makes him to start praying, and to leave everything bad what he is doing, thank you God for all you have doing on my life amen.
Replies
3
Views
275
H
  • Locked
I am a poor Kenyan and a student at one of the Kenyan Universities. I am unable to pay for my school fees, I am therefore looking for sponsorship for any willing individual or group. I am also a Christian and would like to maintain my Christianity.
Replies
4
Views
228
K
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, forgive me my sins and accept me unto thy kingdom, resolve my immigration problem in the ### to my favour, remove all obstacles, be there and take control of the decision making process. strengthen my marriage and bless and provide for me to feed my children. Amen
Replies
4
Views
336
N
  • Locked
I've been dating a Christian man ### from ###, ### in the USA for ### months online and we want a marriage and for my daughter and I to move there before mid next year to join him. I pray for all the paper work he wants to do, to be successful so that we can travel without problems. I also pray...
Replies
5
Views
326
  • Locked
Lord I still pray for the return of my family. As the days go by, I know I'm losing them more and more. I know I can't lose faith but Lord I feel it's not gonna happen. Please Father forgive me for my sins and bring back my ### and ### so we can be a family again but this time following your word.
Replies
4
Views
289
  • Locked
i give thanks to God for his kind to us. please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for me. i need a job. yesterday i meet an interview. please pray. i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
Replies
1
Views
274
M
  • Locked
A friend has gone through a lot in past couple days, but we all know only Lord our God will win victory over evil. He has lost basically everything that he did not ask to lose. He does not deserve to have lost anything that was taken from him, but it is. Please help us in prayer for a good...
Replies
1
Views
282
Back
Top Bottom